The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day Twenty: Water Marble

Hello Everyone!
Today's theme is Water Marble in the 31 Day Challenge. I admit it has been a long time that I have tried a water marble. Even today, I didn't had much courage to do it; So I cheated a little: I 'stamped' a water marble on my nail. So here they are-


The 31 Day Challenge: Water Marble



The stamping plate is Pueen Marble Paradise 01. The base is of three La Roy Insta Love Collection pinks:
1.@ARSHNEETNAILEDIT,
2.@SHREYAJAIN26, and
3.@SHONA_THEPINKTOWNGIRL.



Stamping polish is Mundo De Uñas Black.



Thanks for stopping!
Bye☺!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Looks good. Never tried a water marble :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find water marble hard so I stamped, but you should try it;)

      Delete
  2. I saw your perfect looking watermarble in the inlinkz and had to check it out. Cheeky work, but wow it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posting is very much interesting, I'm gladful to get your blog posting...... I have an idea for the best makeup art. I'm excited to share my knowledge !!!!!!!!!
    Nail studio near me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment