The Digit-al Dozen - Day Three - Tropical

Hello Everyone!
We reached at Day Three of Digit-al Dozen. We are doing 'Tropical' which is the theme of this  month. I did Gradient Tropical Nails for day three. Here's what I came up with!





I started with gradient base using Sinful Colors By Felicia! RL540, ColorClub 81 Flgril Flirt and Azature Light Blue Diamond, then I stamped by Pueen stamping plate and Mundo De Unhas, Black stamping polish topped with Glisten and Glow top coat to finish. Here it is!




Thanks for reading!
Hope You like it ;)

Comments

  1. I really like the floral design on this. I think it goes perfectly with the pastel gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The gradient is absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gradient is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for your sharing!It helps me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment