The Digit-al Dozen : Day Two : White

Hello all,
For the second day of The Digit-al Dozen's theme 'White', let us go on a walk on a sea shore..along the beautiful seashells and the mesmerizing pearls..
I've tried to create a beautiful sea shore with pearls and 3D shells with a pearlescent white effect..
Have a look:







I started with China Glaze gel polish White on White and white emboss gel for making the shells. For pearl effect I burnish Big Bang Aurora powder. Finally added some flat pearls and sealed all together with gel top coat. 





Hope you like it thanks for reading. Happy weekend everyone. 

Comments

  1. What an awesome idea! I love the texture with the pearly powder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the pearlescent effect. I wish there were more polishes that could mimic that effect...I'm too lazy to use powders and gels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Looks just like a seashell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is such a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment