Bollywood Nails Using Bluesky Red Gel Polish

Hello all, 
Today I'm sharing with you all one of my most favorite themes for nail art, Bollywood Nails. I was in search of a perfect dark red gel shade which finally ended when I got my hands on Bluesky India Gel Polishes. 
In my nail mail I received not only my gel polishes but I also received a cute note and an autograph by Vindu Dara Singh, winner of Biggboss Season 3. 
My first pick from my Bluesky stuff is the dark red glitter polish. I loved the elegant gloss finish. This shade can be use for bridal, festive, Bollywood, Christmas, Diwali and even for Halloween too. The red glitter adds to the ornamentation of the polish bringing out its beauty even more.. 
Check out my Bollywood or Indian bridal nails featuring Bluesky 80545 Dark Red:










I



I used Pueen Lace stamping plate and Mundo de Unas Golden stamping polish for accent nail. 











Here is the adorable note I got from him: 





I hope you like this design. What do you think about the polish? Feel free to express your views in the comments....:)

Comments

  1. Oof, this red is just so luscious and perfect! I love the nail art you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the depth of this color! And the stamping compliments it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is so rich! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning red! Those gems are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment