Indie Love : Digit-al Dozen : Day Two : Parrot Poilsh

Hello Lovelies,
Here is the day two of Indie Love theme of Digit-al Dozen. For day two I use my favourite Indie Parrot Polish, Welcome To The Jungle Collection. It's a bright neon polish collection which stamps well and good for water marble too. I done free hand floral with this collection over Black base.
 Have a look - 







Base is Dance Legend Margarita. Winstonia Barry Wine brush I used for paint the flowers.
  




 I finish my mani with Sparitual Matte top coat.








Hope you like it. do you like the black light shots ? share your views in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Such a cool mani especially with the black light sensitive polish! PARTY on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black light pics are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how vibrant the colors against the dark background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glow in the dark, but your free hand design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun!! I love the neons against the black and how they glow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, AND they glow? Love love love love love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment