Indie Love : Digit-al Dozen : Day Four

Hello Ladies,
Today is the day four of DD Indie Love theme. I am late gor this post. I use Parrot Polish Black Magic. It’s a lovely thermal polish which is changes nude to black. Have a look. 





I painted flowers with Superchiclaquer Swoon, Awkward Turtle, Cherub and Winstonia Barry Wine brush. Glistenandglow Top coat for gloss finish. 





Here is some more clicks and video of the color change. 




Hope you like this mani  Thanks for reading. Do you like Thermals. Share your views with me in comments.

Comments

  1. This is amazing! The flowers almost give a 3D look to it with the holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The vibrant colours of the flowers over the nude base makes for a pretty spectacular design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe you painted those flowers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful floral!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment