The Digital Dozen - Rainforest: Day 5

Hi buddies,
We've finally reached the end of The Digital Dozen's theme 'Rainforest', and in my last mani for this theme, I've chosen one of the most well known inhabitants of a rain forest- the red eyed frog, along with a cute caterpillar. Please have a look:










I made the grassy base using a gradient of Zoya Wyatt, SinfulColors Sourapple and Dance Legend Military collection Green. Then I applied a coat of China Glaze 'Can I Get An Untz Untz'. The frog decal is made using SA-01 stamping plate and the caterpillar is made using Gogo Only Saint Mary plate. I've used Parrot Polish Jungle collection Pit Viper and Gecko Green to fill in the colors. A simple red stone is used to make the red eye.










Thanks everyone for reading this post. Please comment and have a nice day!!☺

Comments

  1. Nail art isn't easy task and not everyone can master it. It demands passion and efforts which I can clearly see in your post. Thank you for sharing it and keep posting such posts..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment