THE DIGITAL DOZEN - Vampy Nails: Day 5

Hi beauties
Here are my Lace Nails for day 5 of Vampy Nails theme for the FB group 'The Digit-al Dozen'. For this theme, the most vampy colors for me were red and black I've already done some red and black vampy manis in the past few days. Another color combination which feels vampy and gloomy to me is purple/mauve and black. So have a look:









For this nail art is started with a gradient base of Zoya Lidia and SinfulColors Call Me Violetta. Then I stamped the image from Major Digit 04 using MdU Black stamping polish. The topcoat is Glisten And Glow topcoat..







Thank you everyone and have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous gradient! I love the lace pattern over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love the colors you used here!! The stamp is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment