THE DIGITAL DOZEN - Vampy Nails: Day 3

Hi lovelies
For the 3rd day of Vampy Nails theme of the FB group "The Digit-al Dozen", I've done a Vampy Fall mani. We all have done Fall nail arts many times but this time instead of doing a fall mani with the traditional colors, I chose maroon and reddish-brown tones to give the mani a vampy look..






I started with 3 thin coats of jelly polish Gilty Girl Wiccan. Then I used the stamping polishes MdU Orange 13 and Reddish 32, and gradient stamping technique to stamp the fall image from Fun 8 stamping plate. Finally applied a coat of Glisten and Glow topcoat.








Thank you everybody for reading this post and please comment...:)


Comments

  1. That base is amazing - those flakies in the jelly base!! The stamping is so lovely over this base too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That base polish is gorgeous! I love the gold flakes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment