Gradient Nails: Day 10, The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2016.

Hello All,
Gradient is the day 10th prompt for the 31 DC 2016, and here is my gradient tribal nail art for this theme. Check it out :

               








Gradient Base


I did the gradient base using Parrot Polish Cool Summer Collection. Then I applied a coat of a glitter polish (I don't know the name) and a coat of Glisten & Glow top coat. I used Mundo de Unas Black stamping polish to stamp the image from BP-L010 stamping plate. Finally another coat of Glisten & Glow and it's done!



Gradient Base




Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful nail art you've created! I love the gradient and the naip art is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your gradient base, it gives me the feeling of summer! The design are so creative - those long nails are looking great- wish i can get my nails to get that long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - what a nice, smooth gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gradient! So jelly of your fabulous nail length!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment