Flowers : Day 14, 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2016

Hello Friends,
Floral manis are my all time favourite. Today's prompt is Flowers, day 14 of 31DC 2016. Here is my Textured Flowers :

Zoya Levi Flowers For #31dc2016

Zoya Levi Flowers For #31dc2016
                                                                                                                                                                   

Base is Zoya Levi Pixie Dust
Here  from SeaShell Collection 2016 ( review here). I applied two coats for full opacity. 

   
Zoya Levi
                   

   
Zoya Levi Macro
                     

I stamped by Pueen Nature Lover 01 (review here)  And Mundo De Unas Black stamping polish. Around my cuticle I applied El Corazon Cuticle Defender. Stamper is Pueen Transparent Chunky Soft Stamper I used. 

         
Zoya Levi Flowers For #31dc2016
                   

    
Zoya Levi Flowers For #31dc2016
                 

No Top coat used in this mani. 

Here is my video Tutorial 

                                   
                                 Zoya Levi Flowers For #31dc2016

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day all.

    


Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love that you used a textured base for this, I really feel textured polishes don't get the love they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you left this textured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can stamp over Pixie Dust?? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous manicure, love that pixie dust :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment