Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Art Work : Day 27, The 31 day Nail Art Challenge

Hello Readers,
How are you all doing! Art Work is the today's prompt for The 31 DC 2016. I did a very colorful mani for this theme using leadlight technique. Check it out :

Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly

Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly


Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly
I applied two coats of Zoya Tilly for the base (review here). Stamping plate is Pueen Fancy Lover 01 (review) and Mundo De Unas Black stamping polish. I used Pueen Transparent Soft Chunky Stamper (review) to enhance my stamping.

Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly



Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly



Art Work Nails Using Zoya Tilly

First I stamped image and then filled the colors using DIY Jelly Polishes to make my mani vibrant. here is my Video Tutorial.





                        Thank You for Reading.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This design is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truly looks like stained glass. You did a lovely job with this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uma you did a fantastic job with this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilly is a gorgeous polish, but I love how you transformed it!

    ReplyDelete