Bridal Lace Nail Art....

Hello beauties...
It has been quite a time since I have posted any lace nail art so here is a quick bridal lace nail art in which I have also reviewed Ladyqueen's stamping plate no. BC-03. You can get your own plate here.
To give this nail art a delicate bridal feel I have used the combination of light pink and white colour.







The plate is quite good, the etching is perfect so that the right amount of polish gets picked on the stamper each time and the images are also beautiful. For the pink base I used Zoya Laurel and for the stamping polish I used MdU White. Top coat used is Essie Matte About You..







Thank you for reading this post and please share your views with me in the comments section..:)

Comments

  1. Wow, that lace stamp is beautiful and so delicate. You chose a perfect base to show off how pretty the lace is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed how the white actually stands out of the pink without being too subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace stamping looks gorgeous over that pink base. I love how it all looks matte too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani, that zoya is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment