Antique Nail Art....

Hello friends,
Today I am going to share with you my Antique Nail Art. This nail art is inspired by the traditional and vintage styled brass utensils which are still used as the kitchenware in some parts of India. I have also used double stamping technique to give the golden-black abraded look to the nail art. This was the same reason I used the shatter nail polish over the base. Have a look:


Bottle Shot


The Base


Macro Shot



For the base I applied a coat of Cupcake Polish Denver (Holo) and then applied a coat of Azature quick dry top coat. On this base I applied a coat of O.P.I. Blue Navy Shatter Polish. Then I used double stamping technique to stamp the image from Pueen 104 stamping plate. The stamping polishes used were MdU Black and Keen Color Metallic Gold. Finally applied a coat of Essie Matte About You top coat.






Thank you all the readers for reading this post and please comment...:)

Comments

  1. This is really lovely. I can tell how much effort you put into this, and each of the layers adds to the overall look. Great manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! The base is cool just by itself, but the stamping on top adds another dimension to it. Very cool inspiration and the final look is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's incredible how you really nailed the abraded/worn surface, I hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! So unique! I'm so glad you matted it. It is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment