Mosaic Nail Art....

Hello Everybody...
Today, I'll be sharing my Mosaic nail art with you all which I did for a nail challenge on IG. I did another version of the same nail art too by using flocking or velvet powder to add the grass effect to the nails so that it looks like the tiles on the garden walkway. So have a look..











I made a dry marble decal using Dance Legend Margarita and Azature Faint White and cut it in small triangles. For the base I used Dance Legend Margarita and applied a coat of Essie Matte About You top coat. Finally I arranged the mosaic pieces on the nails.
For the grass version, I painted the black base around the pieces with a cream green polish and then sprinkled some flocking powder on it.






Soo which version do you like?? Share your views with me in the comments..:)

Comments

  1. I like the first look the best even if the grass one is really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed with how you got the flocking into all of the areas in between your mosaic. Having worked with flocking powder before, I appreciate your efforts there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it was a tough task but I really had fun filling the powder between my mosaic. Thank you so much for your appreciation..!!

      Delete
  3. Soooooo cool! And the marco of the manicure with the flocking powder looks so real! I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...super love that grass effect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for appreciating my hard work...!!

      Delete
  5. Creative and gorgeous. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment