Freehand Spring Flowers Nail Art......

Hello friends.
It has been a long time since I did any freehand nail art. One reason for this is that my freehand nail arts are a complete disaster! But I wanted to give my freehand nail art another go so I did this nail art for a Nail Art Competition based on the theme happiness. There are two things in my life which make me very happy- dance and flowers, so I chose to do a floral themed nail art for the challenge...



For the base I used Azature Faint White, for the flower I used miscellaneous crème nail polishes and the brush is from Born Pretty Store. Top coat is Glisten & Glow.




I have also posted a video tutorial at the end of the post..Hope you like it!


Thank you everyone for reading this post and have a nice day....:)

Comments

  1. Beautiful spring theme nails! :)

    ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment