Fireworks Nails....

Hi Beauties..
Happy new year to all of you! What is the fun of celebrations, if there are no fireworks in it? So to fully enjoy the New Year celebrations, I present you my Fireworks nail art which I did for a Facebook Nail Challenge. In this post I'm also featuring my El Corazon chrome stamping polishes which I received for review. I chose these polishes to stamp because they are very much visible on all the dark bases such as the black base I used.









The black polish for the base is Dance Legend Margarita. Stamping polishes are El Corazon Chrome polish #23,#27,#28 and #32. Fireworks and confetti images are taken from BM-H14. I used Dance Legend Top Prismatic for the holo version.






 Thank you all for reading this post and have a nice day...:)

Comments

  1. I love these nails a lot! Please tell me where you got those gorgeous stamping polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great nail design to bring in the new year! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment