Silver And Gold Glitter Snow Flakes...

Hi everybody
This is my third nail art for 12 days of Christmas Nail Art challenge. This nail art is based on today's theme, silver and gold glitter. for this nail art I've used Fun Laquer Holo Glitter polish and Inglot Gold Glitter polish. I also used whatsup snow flakes nail vinyls which I got free with Fun Laquer Christmas Collection... I am posting two versions, matte and gloss, for this mani. Top coat is Glisten & Glow HK Girl clear top coat.















Thank you all for reading this post and please comment if you like...:)

Comments

  1. I believe you that is Gold Snowflakes but it looks green/lime green on the screen! Love how you did it on a dark nail polish! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrown off too because the gold does appear lime green on the screen. Nooooo don't mattify the holo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how sparkly this is! The addition of the center dot is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. !! This nail is everything, both matte and shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! The gold is very striking!!! Great combo!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glittery snow flakes look so stunning. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those glitters are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment