Christmas Trees Nail Art...

Hello everyone,
This is my second nail art for 12 days of Christmas Nail Art challenge. This nail art is based on today's theme, Christmas Trees. For this nail art I've used Zoya Matte Velvet Aspen as the base and  loose glitter for the trees and polka dots. I have also used Foxy Fingers nail vinyls for Christmas trees which were sent to me by Parrot Polish. The vinyls are of excellent quality, here is their Ig handle: gotabuk_foxyfingers. So here are the pics:






















Thank you all for reading this post and please comment...:)

Comments

  1. I love how you design your Christmas decor on the white nail polish background! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really great and the green glitter looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable!!! The patterns work very well together and the white really makes that green pop! Beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love how sparkly these are!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment