Bloody Gore ....Halloween Nail Art!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

Halloween is on full swing. So me to enjoying with my Halloween manis too through Halloween Nail Challenge host by Bundle Monster on their I G page. 
      So I did Bloody Gore for October 11. Bloody gore bloody, yucky, violence. Gore certainly includes the bloody violence but it can also refer to real life violence especially blood shed and murder. If you stabbed someone with a sord, you can gored them. Gore is also blood that's clotting in a wound.  
       Here is my Bloody Gore mani have a look.

Bloody Gore
Halloween Bloody Gore

For this look I applied two coats of Azature faint white and stamped by Mundo de unas #mdu red. Images on pinky n pointy are from Uber chick Halloween Limited Edition plate. On middle and ring I used Bundle Monster BMH-06. For 3D eye ball I used flat half pearl and paint them. For violence on pointy I took a small pearl and attached a pin in that, and past it over stamped pointy with a blob of red nail polish. I also did some free fans blood clots.  On the end everything is sealed with azature top coat.
     

Another version of bloody gore
                                




                                                                                                                                                                    
                      


Hope you like it. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Halloween u all.
Thanks for staying & please submit your valuable comments.

Comments