Blooming Flowers Nails....

Hello beauties!!
We all know the weather nowadays is so unpredictable, the day starts with bright sunshine and till the afternoon there are horrible winds blowing. Especially in Rajasthan, the earth is literally burning in the noon and then suddenly in evening there is a thick sandstorm covering the whole town..
Well when the weather can change its color so fast, why not nail polishes!! So here I am with my first trial for Thermal nail polishes...








Here is what I did for this nail art:





  • First I used the plate St. Happy from GogoOnly to the stamp the forest image on a plain white base.
  • Then I used my Decisive Thermal Polishes to fill in the colors using PureColor 09 and its complete..
  • For best color change did your nails in icy cold water for 10 secs and then in lukewarm water.

Hope you like this post.... Thanks for reading..:)

Comments

  1. Very pretty Uma it looks like a water color painting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment