Illusion Nails

Hello all
today I would like to share with you all my Illusion Nails... I have always loved illusions but have never been able to take them down on nails. As soon as I saw these plates from B. Loves I bought them as early as possible and finally I'm here with my illusion nails. All the images are really fantastic not only on this particular plate but most of the B.Loves plates. Their etching is also perfect and even picking up certain complex designs is also easy...

Illusion Nails
Illusion Nails

So here's how I achieved this look:

Glossy Version


Without Stamping
  • First I applied two coats of Zoya Matte Veruschka to use it as the base.
  • Then I used B.Loves plate 03 to stamp the image using Color Club Holographic Kismet.
  • For the accent nail I used Snail Vinyls.

I have always been eager to try out a matte-holo combination. Through this nail art I tried to fulfil my wish. According to me the combo worked out well!

Here is my video tutorial about the perfect placement of nail vinyls:
my You Tube Channel

Thank you all for reading my posts and appreciating my works. Please comment...Have a nice day...:)

Comments