Half Moon Nails..

Hello buddies,
Today I would like to show you my Half moon nails. Its been a while since my last lace nail art so here I am with a whole new lace nail art. I also did this nail art to test my new bps plates. They are fabulous with amazing designs and affordable price. Hope you like it...:)

Half Moon Nails


Lace Nails



Here's how I did this nail art:


Macro Shot



  • First I applied two coats of Zoya Savita from their Matte Velvet collection and used it as the base.. I used this polish because of its perfect velvet matte finish with a little shimmer touch and the bright purple-violet color..
  • Then I used Konad White Stamping Polish to stamp the lace image from the plate BPL-20 from the Born Pretty Store....


Here is the gloss version of the same nail art:



Thank you all, hope you like my post....Please comment:)

Comments