Mermaid Nails..

Hello beauties,
Today I would like to share with you my Mermaid Nails which I especially did for an FB group The Sparkle Queen’s challenge- He Picked My Polish. In this challenge, a known male person chooses three polishes for you without coming under anyone’s influence and you have to do a nail art with those three polishes only. My son chose the polishes for me (Max Factor Dazzling Blue, Incolor 18 and HD nail polish from the local market) with which I did these Mermaid Nails.


Mermaid nails


The scaly skin effect on the ring finger.




For this Nail art:



  • I used three coats of Max Factor as the base for all the fingers and then I did a scale gradient on all the fingers except the ring finger using the three polishes..
  • Then I pasted the Scale Vinyl from Whatsup Nails and dabbed the nails with Incolor 18 and HD polish.
  • Then I removed the stencil to get the mermaid skin effect. Finally all sealed with a coat of Seche Vite.
Just because I love stamping I am posting another version of the same nail art with my own touch..



Here is the video tutorial:


Thank you all for reading this post and please comment..:) 

Comments