Neon Spring Nails

Hello all...
today I want to share with you my Neon Spring Nails. I wanted to do this nail art from a long term but I was not having the vinyls required for this nail art. As soon as I got my Snail Vinyl pack I did the nail art. The vinyl used here is Swirl Stencil Snail Vinyl which you can get from here. These are the best vinyls to use for nail art as they don't tear which the normal vinyls often do, and it also peels off easily without tearing or leaving any glue stain on the nails.



Neon Spring Nails


The plain Base





For the procedure, please read more.....
I especially used China Glaze Electric Nights Collection as they seemed the brightest and perfect polishes to reanimate the brightness and happiness of the spring season. For this nail art I did a radial gradient using China Glaze Glow With The Flow #1396 and China Glaze Red-Y To Rave #1397 and sealed everything with a coat of  Seche Vite top coat. Then I applied a coat of China Glaze Point Me To The Party #1403 on all the fingers leaving the ring finger. I took the forest and birds image from Fun-15 and stamped it using N.M. Balck Polish The rest of the procedure is shown in the video below in which I have made the seamless triangle using Snail vinyl...







The Video Tutorial:


Thank you very much all of you for reading my post and please like and comment...:)

Comments