Holi Nails...

Hello all,
Today I'm here with my final Holi nail art for 2015....
Holi is a time to reach out with the colours of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colours. So on this day, I would love to express my happiness in the form of my Holi Nails. A special thanks to Fab ur Nails sending me the Fun Plates especially for this occasion. Have a look:

Holi Nails


Happy Holi!!


Colorful Handprints

To achieve this look:



  • I applied Sally Hansen White On #300 as the base for all the fingers so that all the colors look more bright.
  • Starting with the index finger, I took the 'fireworks' image from BM-H25 and used it as the 'Pichkari' image. I made the image more colorful using reverse stamping technique and MdU Reddish and Konad Blue stamping  polish.
  • For the middle finger, I used the little alphabets to write "Happy Holi" from the plate XJ4 from AE. I again used MdU and Konad..
  • I used Fun Plate-08 to stamp the 'Hand prints' image on the ring finger. Made it more colorful using MdU Reddish, MdU Avocado and Konad Blue.
  • I again used Fun-13 to stamp the color splash on the pinky using MdU Reddish, Avocado and Konad Blue and Yellow.
  • Finally all sealed with Seche Vite....









Hope you all like my nail art and wishing you a very happy and colorful Holi......:)

Comments