Valentine's Day Nails...Valentine Week

Hello all,
Finally...Its Valentine's Day!!!!!
Today Valentine day has become a craze particularly amongst the youth. Young lovers make elaborate plans for celebrating this day well in advance. Those without lovers desperately seek dates with a view to celebrate Valentine's Day in a romantic manner. But for me Valentine's Day means expressing my love to someone. This year I want to express my love to my family so I'm dedicating my nail art to my family for supporting me all the time and appreciating my hard work all these years. I'm posting two versions of the same nail art: Matte and Gloss.

Valentine's Day Nails- Gloss

Valentine's Day Nails- Matte

I want to give a brief explanation of each finger along with the steps to make the design:

The Base
  • For the base I did a gradient of Kleancolor Metallic Brown #207, Maybelline ColorShow Constant Candy #401 and Nude Skin #015.
  • Then I applied a coat of Ellwin Neon Chunk polish to add a colorful look to the nail art. Then I applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat to begin the stamping.
  • On the index finger I made the image of two boys giving hi-five to each other to represent my two children, who spend time with me and help me in the work. The image is taken from MdU Valentine's 3 and stamped using Kleancolor Metallic Brown.
  • On the middle finger I made an image in which a husband is carrying his wife in his arms to protect her from all the difficulties in life. I made this image to express my love to my husband for always standing by me in every situation of life. Image taken from Mdu V3 and stamped using KC Metalling Brown.
  • On the ring finger I stamped the words "I love my family" to show my immense love for my family. Image taken from NM04 and stamped using Konad black.
  • Finally on the pinky finger I stamped the image of hearts to add a little "Love effect". Image from MdU V3 and stamped using KC Metallic Brown.



Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and please comment....:)




Comments