Teddy Day Nails...Valentine Week

Hi lovelies,
Hurray! Its teddy day...Every year 10 February is celebrated as Teddy day. This day is celebrated with our mates, lover, friends & family. Teddy Day (10 Feb 2013) is the fourth day of Valentine’s week. Teddy Day adds soft and cute flavour to the Valentine Week. So on Teddy day people used to gift teddy’s to their love ones or sweethearts which makes them to feel special.
So today I would like to gift you my cute Teddy Day Nails:

Teddy Day Nails 
Valentine Week



For this nail art;

  • First I applied two coats of Tribal color polish #18 to make the matte base.
  • Then excluding the ring finger, I stamped the heart image from Cici & Sisi 03 using Colorclub Holographic polish Eternal Beauty #999.
  • For the ring finger I used the reverse stamping technique to make the teddy decal. For this technique I used Konad Stamping Polishes. For the teddy Image I used the plate Winstonia W207.
  • Finally I sealed everything with Seche Vite top coat.






Hope you like my nail art.
Thank you everyone and don't stop commenting.... :P 

Comments

Post a Comment