Promise Day Nail Art...Valentine Week

Hi everybody...
yippiee...its Promise Day..
Promise day is celebrated in Valentine's Week day 5 on 11th Feb. Promise day is a very important day for companions and couples, they give trust to their relationship. Indeed its a promise for a life partner,Promising for true love and long lasting relation. So on this occasion, I would also like to share with you my Promise Day Nail Art. I did this manicure for FB Group Challenge , theme is , nail art technique you love. Stamping is my most favourite nail art technique, so Have a look:


Promise Day Nails 
Valentine week
Promise Day Manicure

For this nail art:

  • First I made a gradient base with 3 shades of pink, Ombre nail polish PS2315-00, 01 and 02.
  • For the middle and pinky finger, I made the "I Do" images from MoYou London Bridal Collection-04. Here "I Do" symbolises the commitment made during a promise.
  • Then on pinky finger I made the image from BM-421 showing different love promises using Konad stamping polish.
  • For the ring finger, I used the image from MdU Valentine's 3 plate. I made the image of a couple walking together holding hands and promising never to leave each other in any situation...
  • Then finally I sealed everything with Essie Matte About You top coat.





 Thank you all and please comment:)

Comments

  1. Very pretty Valentine´s Day mani :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the silhouette of the couple soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and so appropriate for the day... what stamping plate did you use for the pointer finger?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment