Hug Day Nail Art...Valentine Week

Happy Hug Day Everyone! 
I did this nail art for second "Love Is In The Air" Nail Art Challenge post. The theme for today´s manicure was I Love the Color so I chose the color pink ….Today is Hug Day and we all are enjoying this Romantic day with our loved ones..!! Today is the 4th day of Valentines day week..!! Today we are here to share some best Happy Hug Day Nail Arts..!! If you are here looking for hug day nails, then you are surely at the right place. So check out below my new Hug Day Nails:

Hug Day Nails


In Yellow Light 


For this nail art:


  • First I made a base using my favorite range of holographic polishes Color Club Miss Bliss #998.
  • Then for pointy finger I used the image from  and stamped using Konad White Stamping Polish.
  • For middle finger I stamped the "love" image from the plate XJ3.
  • For pinky finger the"hug me" image is taken from BM-H16 and stamped using Konad White.
  • Then for the ring finger I used the main "Hugging Couple" image from Fab Ur Nails- FUN15 and stamped it using Konad Black.
  • Finally I applied a coat of Seche Vite top coat to finish the nail art.

  • Hug Day Nails
Thank you everyone and please leave your feedback in the comment box below......

Comments

Post a Comment