Chocolate Day Nail Art...Valentine Week

Hello friends,
As you all know, every year 9 February is celebrated as Happy Chocolate Day. It falls as a 3rd day of valentine’s week which is mostly celebrated by teenagers with love, desire and great enthusiasm. We know Chocolate also has been associated with passion, romance, affection and love. As chocolates are sweet so I present you my today's sweet mani, Chocolate Day nail art:

Chocolate Day Nail Art

Valentine Week

Here is how I achieved this look:

  • On each finger except ring, I applied a coat of Girly Bites (I Hit My Bunny Phone) which is also my favorite chrome, to make the base and then added some lines of Kleancolor Metallic Yellow #162 to give my nails a similar look to that of a chocolate wrapper.
  • On the ring finger, I applied 3 coats of Golden Rose #107 to make the base.
  • Then I used the chocolate image from Cici & Sisi 06 to make a decal using Maybelline ColorShow Choco Sin #014. Then I filled Girly Bites I earlier used in the decal to make the choco wrapper.
  • Then finally I sealed everything with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
In the next pic I have shown the melting chocolate:


Melting Chocolate



Thank you everyone for appreciating my work and please keep commenting.....:)



Comments

  1. such a unique and cool design! love it

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment