Day-13: Inspired By Pinterest

Hello all,
for today's Pinterest Inspired nails, I want to share with you all my Floral Nails inspired by pcontreras8nails.


Tropical floral nails

I wanted to recreate this mani from Priscilla from a long time but I was not having those neon chunks. After trying hard I got these chunks from the local market (but they are a little smaller) and did this nail art as soon as possible.
Inspired by Printrest Nails

Closer Look 


For this nail art:

  • First a applied two coats of Maybelline CS Porcelain Party to make a white opaque base.
  • Then I stamped the image from Pueen SE02A on middle and ring finger using Konad Pink Nail Polish.
  • For more brightness I filled yellow glass color in the image instead of jelly polish.
  • On Pointy and Pinky I applied stripping tape in horizontal pattern and then applied two coats of the chunky polish.
  • Then finally I applied a coat of Seche Vite on middle and ring finger.
Tropical floral printrest inspired nails 
Thank you all and please comment .......................................................:)






Comments