New Year's Eve Manicure

Good morning everybody.

Today as you all know is the New Year's Eve. Its the day on which we prepare ourselves for the upcoming year, and bid the present year a sweet goodbye. Its the day on which we wish, that our upcoming year brings happiness for our family along with it.
So with all the wishes and hopes I share with you my New Year's Eve Nails. Take a look:





For this nail art the things I've used are:
  • O.P.I. Mariah Carey Collection- Get Your Number.
  • O.P.I. Mariah Carey Collection- Its Frosty Outside
  • Stamped with BarryM- Silver Foil.
  • Pinky and pointy image taken from Cici & Sisi- 08.
  • Middle finger image taken from Bundle Monster- H24.
  • Ring finger image taken from Cici & Sisi- 10.
I added some colorful dots on ring finger to enhance the beauty of the image. Then I pasted a Swarovski from Born Pretty Store on my middle finger.









Hope you all like it.
Enjoy your New Year and please comment:)

Comments

  1. Beautiful :) Love the color combination..

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing manicure ! this liquid sand blue from OPI is fantastic, i have it too
    all the best on 2015 !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment