Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Sweater Nails...

Hello friends..


Today i did my first winter manicure  Sweater Nails with you . I inspired by one of my friend's sweater to do this mani. I used Zoya Veruschaka for my base . I applied two coats for full opacity. Its very simple and quick manicure for winters n Christmas too.


Sweater Nails 2014

I stamped by Mo You London Fashionista Collection - 15. i love all the images in this plate...

Mo You London Fashionista collection-15
Base is zoya veruschka...

Zoya Veruschka

 Thank you for your time.. Please comment:)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awwww so nice of u Margrite <3 thanks dear.... me too love Zoya...

      Delete
  2. wow, dear this is fantastic nail art ! so lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Uma. Love the Zoya polish and this mani. Its so neat

    ReplyDelete