Peacock Nails....


Hello Everyone,

Today i did peacock nails. Peacock nails are my all time favorite. I used here peel off base and lose glitters .... green, teal, blue and golden. I applied teal polish for first coat then sprinkle glitters over it. when it completely dry i add two coats of Sally Hansen insta-dry top coat. I stamped by Mo You London Mother Nature PCollection-02 with Maybelline Bold Gold.



Natural Day Light













Peel Off Base




Lose Glitter, Teal Polish

Thank You.....

Comments

  1. These are just wow. I need this stamping plate! You did a lovely job with it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Rachel Star, u get this plate from mo you online store, really its beautiful plate. me too loved it .

      Delete
  2. Very striking! These are gorgeous. It shows you love peacocks - and they would love your nails if they could see them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank u dear Kimett Kolor, yeah i love peacoacks.. their feathers... vibrent colors.... they r amazingly beautiful !!!
      I wish i could show them my nails .... lol...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nail art Uma :) Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! So amazingly sparkly! Peel of base is so fabulous! It is so nice to be able to use all my glitter babies again and I know you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet Nails Of Aquarious, yeah iI feel the same :)

      Delete

Post a Comment