I Love Nail Polish duo-chrome swatches and reviews...

Recently I received a nail mail full of happiness from Barbra at ILNP. I bought three duo-chrome polishes from her collection (nostalgia, sirene and masquerade). All colors are gorgeous and vibrant. I'm truly in love with every single one of them. These are so smooth, opaque and a real pleasure to work with.
Barbra does everything with great perfection. 









 Nostalgia

Nostalgia is my favorite of the three polishes. It is very pretty stunner shift from  red/gold/green ultra-chrome.
I used two coats for the photos below. Its really the heart of the collection.
I didn't use top coat. I've also made a short video to capture its amazing effects

     




  
 

 
 

 



Sirene

About sirene I dunno where to begin! Its teal/green/purple/blue. The color shifting is stunning except when in direct sunlight. Three coats for photos below without top coat for full opacity.










 



Masquerade

Again a great shade from ILNP ultra-chrome collection. The gorgeous color shift from pretty magenta through golden and green. I used two coats for opacity without top coat for photos below.








 



Overall, in one word: LOVE. This collection is wonderful.
LIKE LOVE them all  !!
Thank you.....
Uma

Comments

  1. Very pretty swatches....very happy for u Uma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg....awesome shades dear....I so want all of them !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Charu Sharma ...yeah Those r awesome ...:)

      Delete
  3. Hi Uma! I'm your follower number four :-)
    All the best for your new blog!
    I looooove these nail polises. I wish I could have a couple of them, but shipping costs to Spain are expensive :-(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lillibit. thank u dear for ur blessings !!!!! yeah i canunderstand shipping suks ! In India its just double from the original price :(

      Delete
  4. these are gorgeous, congratulations on the new blog dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats,i follow you
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
    Oana Alexandru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for follwing me dear oana... i will do the same ..
      <3

      Delete
  6. Lovely Swatches and Gorgeous Polishes...All the best for your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blog. I can now follow you besides just FB> Thank you for helping me make up my mind with the ILNP. I really wanted one but wasn't sure which one to buy. You always have the most amazing mani's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment