The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day Fourteen: Flowers

Hello Guys!
Today's Theme is Flowers in the 31 Day Challenge; which is common, but still is so pretty at the same time. Whenever I hear the word Flower, always a new Nail Art comes in my mind, like today, Floral with Stripping tape.
So for Today's Floral Nails I chose the colors, which I thought, would look attractive together; like Pink, Orange, Yellow, etc. See the pics here-

The 31 Day Challenge: Flowers




The pink is La Roy Insta Love Collection @SHREYAJAIN26, and orange is Sinful Colors Feel The Vibe. The yellow I used is Sinful Colors Bye Felicia !. I made the leaves with with two colors: Bourjois Turquoise Block 22, and the Uma Nail Polish-Nothing Compares To Uma, A Brazilian Brand.





The base is Milani White, on which I did the Flowers, and on the ring finger I used the INCOLORS Chrome Nail 06.





Thanks for Reading!
Bye😉

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment