The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day Seven: Black and White Nails

Hi guys!
Today, Day 7, in the 31 Day Nail art Challenge is my favorite Theme...Black and White nails! Black and White are two common colors, but they attract everyone.
For the lovely Black base (on all fingers) I used the La Roy Insta Love Collection shade 014 @DONUTTOUCHMYNAILS High Shine - Black. As for the graceful white, I chose the Milani white for doing Gradient (on the index and small finger). As for the ring finger, I used Konad white with the stamping plate MRFOX-LA013. I used a Matt Flake polish on middle finger, with no brand (I bought that from a local market 😅).
Here are the pics; please have a look-







  

Thanks for reading my post!
Have a nice time😊

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment