Day-11: Reversed Polarities

Hello all ...

For today's challenge Reversed Polarities I am presenting you my Black Valentine nails. 
What I thought about reversed polarities was that it meant a nail art in which there were nail polishes of opposite characteristics (like matte and gloss) but then my nail friend Nicky (https://www.facebook.com/nickylovenails) suggested me the real meaning. Thanks Nicky... So here is mine Black valentine Nails Just opposite of pretty pink valentine. ‪


Reversed Polaritie


The dry marble Base


So after so many retries (like Yellow Halloween and some others) for this day I finally came up with the concept of Black Valentine nails and here is how I prepared them:


  • So first I applied a coat of Maybelline CS Porcelain Party 102.
  • Then I did a dry marble with Maybelline CS Porcelain Party 102, Blackout 220 and Uma Cosmetics: The power of Uma. 
  • Finally I stamped the image from Moyou London Bridal Collection-02 using Konad Black and applied Essie Matte About You top coat.




 Hope Y'all like it...Please comment :]

Comments

Post a Comment